The webinar I want to attend is full. What can I do?
If a session says FULL next to it, you will not be able to register for that session, or join it, unless you already registered and received a confirmation for that date. You must register for another webinar date where space is still available.
I received a confirmation email and access link, but I am having trouble getting into the webinar. How can I join?
If you are having technical issues with using WebEx, please call Cisco for support at (866) 229-3239. If a Board staff person’s contact information is listed on your confirmation email for assistance, please note they will be running the webinar and will not be available to assist you during that time.
I didn’t receive a confirmation email – how can I join a webinar?
You should have received a confirmation email with an access link shortly after you registered to attend one of our webinars. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email:
- Check your junk/spam folder to make sure you didn’t receive it.
- Email [email protected] – we can check if you’re registered and resend you the confirmation email or register you on your behalf if there is still space available.
- If the webinar is starting shortly and there are still spaces available, try registering for the webinar again.
- If you need technical assistance with using WebEx, please call Cisco for support at (866) 229-3239.
Webinar emails are going to my spam/junk folder. How can I fix this?
After registering for webinars, confirmation and reminder emails will be sent by [email protected]. To ensure messages from [email protected]ex.com do not go to your spam/junk folder, add [email protected] to your CONTACTS or ADDRESS BOOK.
Alternatively, if these emails are already in your spam/junk folder, you can go to the email from [email protected] within your spam/junk folder and make these changes based on your email client.
- Gmail: with the email from [email protected] opened, select the “Not spam” button at the top.
- Outlook: with the email from [email protected] opened, select the “Junk” button at the top, and then select “Not junk”.
- Yahoo! Mail: with the email from [email protected] opened, select “Not Spam” at the top.
Can I add the webinar to my calendar?
Yes. After registering for a webinar, you will receive a confirmation email from [email protected]. If your calendar application supports the iCalendar standard, you can add a scheduled meeting to it.
To add a WebEx meeting to your calendar, select the link at the bottom of your confirmation email following “To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link” to download and import the iCalendar file (.ics) to your calendar.
Can I use the link in the confirmation email to attend multiple webinar dates?
No. The link you receive will only work for the date of the webinar you are registering for. You will need to register for each specific webinar date you want to attend.
How do I know I can use WebEx on my computer or mobile device?
- Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/systemdiagnosis.php.